Pour quoi frog?

Why frogs? Well, why not. These frogs are for Darcy, who has been in isolation in The Sydney Children's Hospital. If you want to follow Darcy's progress check out the journal updates here: www.caringbridge.org/visit/darcygilmour10/journal

If you want to make a frog you can find instructions at: http://www.savethefrogs.com/teachers/images/Origami-Jumping-Frog.pdf .

If frogs are beyond you, you can also give blood. Details of how available from the Australian Red Cross Blood Service.







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Frog feet plus frog

First, there were the feet.



Now there's the whole frog.

Anyone out there wants to go nuts with macrame and make one of these, go right ahead and then send me the piccies.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that he's really cute. I'm not much of a fan of the old school macrame, like the owls. I've been working with micro macrame and have been creating my own patterns since I can't seem to find the ones I like anywhere else. But thanks for the cute picture. You can see some of my designs on my site if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete